5 Signs You Should Have Your Brakes Checked
If you hear your brakes squeaking after it’s rained, it’s probably nothing to worry about. The noise should disappear after a few stops. There are other indicators that you should have your brakes examined by a technician, including:
- Reduced responsiveness when pressing the pedal
- Pulling to one side when the brakes are pressed
- Noticing a vibration—this could be a sign of warped rotors
- Hearing a loud metallic grinding or growling noise
- Noticing a fluid leak under your car
We’ll be happy to take a look at your brake pads and let you know how worn they are and when you’re likely to need replacements. Call 810-410-4535 today to schedule brake service at our auto repair shop.